Welcome to my blog! The discoveries & wafflings of wandering Landscape & Seascape Photographer Carl Bullock. Follow me on my journey of exploration, self teaching and trial by error!!!
Here, I hope to keep you up to date with what's happening here at carlbullock.com and give you regular feedback on how I'm developing as a photographer through the method of self study, practice, failure, practice and success.
I will share with you any material that I find useful, either online or in books and magazines. Here are a few sources that spring to mind already that have helped me a great deal in the past 18 months.
- Jimmy McIntyre (great blog mostly about post processing)
- Karl Taylor (great videos and tutorials, some free)
- YouTube (a great source for pretty much anything practical you want to learn)
- Digital-Photography-School (a great online resource with lots of material)
Books that are definitely worth a read are:
- Various Scott Kelby Books (technical skills as well as post processing)
- Landscape Photography Workshop (great for beginners to intermediate)
- The Art of Landscape Photography (great for intermediate to advanced)
On top of these useful resources I will keep you informed of new products, discounts & free to enter competitions!!!
So please subscribe by providing your email address over there on the right and I promise not to share your details with any third parties or send you junk. Feel free to spread the word.